My first Unicode string for SignWriting

Wed Dec 10 15:20:18 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 10, 2008

Hello Steve!
This information is amazing. Thank you for this new work with Unicode...

I look forward to creating some new web pages linking to your new
information...

I am behind, but hope to get to some web design shortly...

And Stefan, the great photos you shared with us will be posted soon as
well...

Thanks for all your great messages, everyone!

Val ;-)