printed form and signwritten form

Thu Dec 11 00:49:02 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 10, 2008

Andre wrote:
> Hi Val, Stefan, Kim, KJ and everyone,
> Val, I will send you three different charts by fax.  You will post
> them to SW-listers.

Hello Andre and everyone -

I received four pages of faxes from Andre. Here they are in an
attached PDF document...Thank you Andre!

I am so impressed, even though you are Deaf-Blind, that you do this
handwritten work...and that you are researching how deaf children use
SignWriting in school...

So are your deaf students writing by hand now? I know you have created
a curriculum...where are the students in the curriculum?

I feel we need to start training teachers more, to teach handwriting,
but courses need to be developed...

Here is Andre's homework attached... it will open with Acrobat Reader,
or Mac Preview, Photoshop and other programs...