printed form and signwritten form

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Fri Dec 12 16:42:19 UTC 2008

Hi Val and Anny,

    I need only two words : handprinting and handwriting. in French.  That
is all.

    Hand waving (Salut de la main)

André
----- Original Message -----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: "SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] printed form and signwritten form

SignWriting List
December 12, 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> do you have a word document of this lesson (I cannont remember if  you
> already send me somthing like this)... so that I could translate  the
> instruction into french

Hello Anny!
Thanks for such a kind offer. Unfortunately, the document was created
in Photoshop as graphic files and then I created the PDF from the
graphics files, so although the graphics files can be placed in Word,
it does not give you editable type...so that would be no better than
looking at the PDF...

I rarely use Word....I tend to use Adobe InDesign, because I do book
layout and Adobe InDesign is the former program called PageMaker, and
it saves to PDF so beautifully...InDesign can import a PDF, but again,
the pages are just graphics files...

But it can be reconstructed and recreated in Word, as a real Word
file, if Andre really needs it in French...

Meanwhile, Anny, how did your SignWriting workshop go last November? I
would love to hear about that, and later we can update your
PocketPuddle to the new PersonalPuddle...perhaps in January, 2009, if
that is good for you...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu