printed form and signwritten form

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Dec 16 08:24:42 UTC 2008

Hello André, Va and list members

thanks for the examples... it helps understand!

(please any other french speaking french correct me if I'm wrong.....)

1) PRINTING = écriture SCRIPT , version informatique
2) HANDPRINTING = écriture SCRIPT, à la main
3) HANDWRITING = écriture LIEE
4) SHORTHAND= sténographie

hope this helps

have a nice Christmas time everyone!