pgn print

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Dec 20 00:57:59 UTC 2008

Hi Val, Sandy and everyone,

    Val, I can print it and then I can see it.  I have shading's diagram. I miss horseshoe's diagram.  I thank you very much.

    Sandy,  thank you very much for sharing your style of writing with us.  I am waiting for getting your horseshoe's diagram.  I will print it and will read it.  I will discuss it.

    Sw-listers,  it is welcome to share your style of writing with us.  It is very important for developing standard forms of the handwriting in the future.  For example, written English, written Spanish, written French.... share the same standard forms of handwriting (style of writing) in schools.  I need signwritten ASL, signwritten BSL, written GSL, written LSQ which should share the same standard forms of the handwriting in schools.

    Hand waving

    André

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: SignWriting List
  Cc: Gagnon et Thibeault
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 7:21 PM
  Subject: Re: pgn print

  SignWriting List
  Dec 19, 2008

  Hello Andre -
  I have attached at the bottom of this message, one of Sandy's diagrams in a jpg format. Can you see it?

  Sandy -Andre is Deaf-Blind and has trouble seeing transparent backgrounds...it is confusing as to which diagrams can be seen and which cannot...

  Andre...can you see the diagram attached?  Val ;-)

  PS. I am looking forward to posting a response to your messages, Sandy...thank you for those messages and attached diagrams!

  -------