Stroke instruction

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 22 05:11:02 UTC 2008

Here is Andre's latest fax to me...see attached...

Regarding the stroke, or single line for the flat hand...that works
beautifully in the shorthand because it is a very long slash...very
fast...written with a broad fast stroke at a diagonal...but a smaller
single line in the shorthand is the index finger...so if you want to
use a single line for the flat hand, which I do all the time when
writing for my own notes, the stroke should be longer than the size of
a finger line...

that is my thought when looking at this attached fax, Andre -

thanks for sending the fax, Andre - if you have a scanner you could
scan your pages and attach them as graphics files to the SW List...you
might consider getting a scanner for that reason...but until then it
is ok to send fax...I am just slow to sending them to the list...

I have to go offline for the next few hours - take care everyone -