New attempt at a favicon for signwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Dec 23 01:52:40 UTC 2008

On Dec 22, 2008, at 5:22 PM, KJ wrote:

> I actually prefer it without the yellow background and with the two
> arrows... or perhaps the zig-zag movement that you use for your
> namesign, Val?  That feels more like "write" to me...
> KJ

Hi Kelly Jo!
Thanks for your input...the problem is the amount of space I am
allowed in the software is very tiny...

The arrow you mention takes the whole space...no room for hands...see
attached screen capture...maybe you can try designing it yourself? go
to:

http://www.favicon.cc

I would love people's help...you can even animate the favicon in the
software...all designs are welcome!