sign language videos from China or Taiwan?

Shane Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 23 20:59:46 UTC 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4bkQ09Bbs

Alice in Shanghai do a lot of vlogs - but im not familiar with ZGS (Chinese
Sign Lang) - either shes actually using ZGS or use a mixture of
International Signs, ZGS and ASL - im not 100% sure there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89BhCjvQN4

this lass uses a lot of character-based signs there (a bit common among many
deaf Chineses who rely on written Chinese)

just search DEAF CHINESE or CHINESE SIGN LANGUAGE in youtube - u ll find a
lot there, Val!

Shane