eyebrows up, head up et eyegaze up

Thu Feb 14 23:02:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 14, 2008

On Feb 14, 2008, at 2:05 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
> Just a thought, what if the eyebrows were moved to be above the face
> circle - similar to how sometimes cartoons are done? Bill

Hello Bill!
Thanks for this idea and it is a very cute idea...I will play around
with that for a combination facial expression...

The real problem is that people might then combine the eyebrows-
eyegaze-up with the Up-Arrow over the head...and such combos might
possibly conflict with each other

But still, that is a good idea...and a lot of fun too - it might be
quite charming ;-)

I'll share with you when I have something -