Happy Birthday in American Sign Language

Fri Feb 22 19:55:33 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 22, 2008

Hello Chris!
Thank you for this message ;-)

And Happy Birthday to your son.

Do you know how to search for a sign in SignPuddle?

The signs Stefan wrote are in American Sign Language.

Go to the American Sign Language SignPuddle Online:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

and click on the Search by Words Icon...

and search for Happy Birthday...you will find the signs there:

Maybe you can learn Happy Birthday in British Sign Language (BSL) from
a friend and then try to learn to write it in SignWriting in
SignPuddle...I will be happy to help you if you know the signs...

Val ;-)