name sign for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Feb 28 19:47:54 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 28, 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I haven't really seen anything in way of name signs for any of these
> three. If there are name signs going around, they are probably small
> pockets of people who are for (so they have glowing name signs) or
> against (with not so nice name signs). However, the sad fact is that
> most Americans know less about what is going on in politics then
> those in other contries know about what is going on here. And to
> make it worst, Deafies are less concerned. :-( Sorry, but maybe some
> others have seen some.
> Adam

Hi Adam -
Thanks for this response...

Really? All the hearies I know, in my family and friends anyway, have
been quite interested in politics this time around...the voting levels
are very high all over the country...lots of new young voters are
excited about the candidates all over the USA...so it hasn't hit the
Deaf Community in the same way as in the hearing communities?

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help