SignWriting Shop on CafePress for T-Shirts

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 10 19:30:13 UTC 2008

On Jan 10, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Cherie Wren wrote:
> Put "where you from" on one side and the map on the other...  front
> and back.  ::smile::  I would buy one!
> cherie

Hi Cherie and everyone -

Thanks to Charles Butler, we know about cafepress. Thank you Charles!

I just created an account for a storefront on cafepress called
"SignWriting Shop" and I am going through the paperwork right now on
it to complete the account so we can start posting designs for T-
Shirts, mugs etc...

Then the next step is to choose designs to see which ones you like...

So if we have permission from Adam, of course we can do that...

So Cherie...now I need you to go into SignPuddle in the Literature
area, and start a new SignText document called

T-Shirt Slogan 1
T-Shirt Slogan 2
etc...

so write the "where you from" as a slogan and then tell us and others
can also contribute their slogans and we can choose from them for
various T-Shirt designs -

Also post the slogan written in SignWriting to the list so we can
discuss it...smile...

This is fun!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help