Teaching Science incorporating SignWriting

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 11 11:31:43 UTC 2008

Sure Cerie,

go ahead. If you need anything more, tell me. Or if anyone else would want to know ...

And I still have my disseration for sale, $ 25 + postage, if anyone would want that, just let me know.

Ingvild

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:25:53 -0800
From: cwterp at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Teaching Science incorporating SignWriting
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

I have already written a couple signs on the board, next to the English.  One class either didn't notice (not sure how...) or just ignored the crazy lady, the other class wanted to know more.

 I have read about Ingvild's work before, and I am eager to steal all her ideas.  (I mean that in a nice way... ::grin::)  Wait, as a scientist, its called duplicating her results, not stealing ideas, so I am okay, right?

cherie