The Cat in the Hat Video Captioning Question

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Jan 19 04:06:47 UTC 2008

I think it is best to leave it in expressive SW, since receptive SW is
not a common way to use SW.  If you do caption it in ASL, it might be
advisable to have a clip that explains why the writing does not
"exactly match" the signs (at least from a new persons point of view) :)

Stuart