Sign Puddle problem

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Jan 25 02:32:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
January 24, 2007

Ron -

OK. I understand. Thank you for your second message...

Maybe ColumnMaker would work better for you?

In other words...I have been using another newer feature called
ColumnMaker

Have you tried ColumnMaker?

...To use ColumnMaker, do not push the SignMail button at all...

After you have added the document to SignPuddle, Instead of pushing
the SignMail button, push the ColumnMaker button instead...

  ColumnMaker is better I think...at least it works well for me...

Meanwhile I am happy to help you step by step over the telephone -
call me anytime! Or I will be happy to telephone you if you prefer...

See the attached button screen capture...Val ;-)