ColumnMaker...Changing sizes of columns to fit your document

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Jan 28 15:55:56 UTC 2008

Thanks, I will try that next. God bless.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp