SignEcriture Association, new website

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 28 16:27:42 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
January 28, 2008

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod from French-Switzerland wrote:
> in november 2007 we created a new swiss french association for
> promoting signwriting (SignEcriture) here in the french speaking
> part of Switzerland... you can find all information on this new
> association on www.signecriture.org

Hello Anny and everyone in French-Switzerland!

This is truly exciting, and I look forward to posting information
about your new organization on our SignWriting site...

Right now I am enjoying looking at some of your projects ...

French-Swiss Sign Language Projects
http://www.signecriture.org/Projets.html

I really like the cross word puzzle in French-Swiss Sign Language
attached...teaching the signs for animals...;-)