Tunisian National Hymn Document

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 8 14:59:58 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
July 8, 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 6:19 AM, Dali balti wrote:
> I have just made the last corrections to this document which I have
> alresdy sent to you before. I discovered that the more I study
> SignWriting, the more I learn how to vusualize hand shapes
> configurations. it is amazing.
> I leave you in His hands. Dali

Hello SW List, and Dali from Tunisia!
Thank you for this message, and thank you for sending us your first
document written in Tunisian Sign Language!

I will be happy to teach you how to use SignPuddle Online, to create
other documents. Write with questions to the SignWriting List.
Questions are always welcome. And if there are some signs you want to
discuss, that is fine too ;-)

Here is the Tunisian National Hymn, written with SignWriter DOS.
Congratulations, Dali, on creating your first SignWriting document!