Sign Puddle question

Wed Jun 4 14:10:48 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 4, 2008

MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> I've just started inputting a few additions to the Puddle. I tried
> re-editing the fingerspelling LHUDIJA in a vertical column, as you
> suggested. The only problem is that the original horizontal
> fingerspelling
> is still there, although I'm very sure I replaced it. It's quite odd
> actually I'm sure I've clicked on something I shouldn't have. So in
> LQ139 you can see there are 2 fingerspellings for LHUDIJA. However
> when I click on 'Write Signtext' I can't view the horizontal one to
> delete
> it. Thanks for your help, Maria

---------

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this question. As far as I can see, you have succeeded
in deleted the horizontal fingerspelling and replacing it with the
vertical, and it looks very good! Attached is a screen capture of what
I see...

When changes are made to a SignText document, after you have saved the
changes, sometimes you have to push the Refresh Button (or the Reload
Button), on your web browser, to see the changes. Or if you close your
web browser, and then open it later, you will find the changes are
there...anyway, here is the way your document looks now: