Moving signs in sentences in SignPuddle

Sat Jun 7 15:01:40 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 7, 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 4:54 PM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> Puddle is great! I can't imagine working without it now. Thank you
> so much
> to everyone who created it!! It's also more flexible than I had
> previously
> thought, through trial and error I've realised that you can move all
> the
> signs around in sentence whenever you like and add signs to a sentence
> wherever you please.

Hello Maria!
Yes...Steve Slevinski did a great job giving us so many features in
SignPuddle. Thank you for this beautiful tool, Steve.

SignPuddle is the first software to make it possible to write directly
in vertical columns, with Lanes. And those little editing tools to the
left of every sign in the SignText Editor makes it possible to move
signs in the sentence above or below other signs, insert new signs any
time you want to, anywhere you want to in the sentence...so it is very
flexible...This is explained in the SignPuddle Reference Manual,
starting in Section 50, around page 70...Look in the Table of Contents: