Creating SignWriting Documents for Printing

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Jun 7 21:06:20 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie and everyone,

Thank you for your continual help and support. I will try to start putting
a document together next week, so, knowing me, I'm sure I'll be posting
another question or two :)

Now, another question I have is about the Bible verses. I understand that
it is useful to have the verse numbers included, but is it possible to
have them in normal Arabic numerals rather than in signwriting? Can it be
done outside Puddle, using a different software?

Warm regards to you all,
Maria