all languages welcome on the SignWriting List ;-)

Sun Jun 8 16:01:50 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 8, 2008

Hello Dali and Stefan!

YES! Many thanks to Stefan for answering one of the questions by Dali!

Everyone is welcome to post messages in ANY spoken or signed language,
including spoken German.

So Dali, if you wish to write to Stefan in German that is fine, right
here on the List.

And I will get to your attached document soon...and answer your other
questions in English.

I wish I could post in German too, but although I could read Stefan's
message, answering in German would be hard for me...

And by the way, Stefan translated our SignPuddle Reference Manual into
German...You can download it here:

SignPuddle Help
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/

Val ;-)