sign puddle help

Brian McQueen mcqueenorama at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 10 16:27:12 UTC 2008

Can you please help me get more out of Sign Puddle?  I can't seem to
find anything most of the time.  The Sign Puddle is so important!
Going from a sign to the English word is the most important missing
piece of Sign Language documentation in my opinion.  Here is an
example.  I am taking a word from The Cat in the Hat:

http://screencast.com/t/scGSIxWn

Here is the Rotate Match:

http://screencast.com/t/NyfU9M2g

Clicking Search gives:

http://screencast.com/t/PJGhs2DDndD

For some reason the signs in that post-search summary are not the same
as the ones I entered:

But mostly I need to be able to look up the words!  I have a very low
success rate and this kind of search is exactly what I need, so I need
to have a higher success rate.

Thanks!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help