AW: [sw-l] New SignMaker Review

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 12 18:10:03 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 12, 2008

Thank you, Stefan, for this very nice message. I am happy you found
some of the new symbols!

And yes...those circular eyegaze symbols are a lot of fun...now we can
roll our eyes in SignWriting!

But the most impressive, I think, is Steve's new software that is so
flexible and beautiful. The Grid On and Off is terrific, and the
arrows that make it possible to move a selected symbol just a tiny
bit...so glad to have those features!

And the SignSpelling Column is easier to use, and right there in
SignMaker, so we can remember to put in the SignSpelling data.

And the Symbol Palette is like an accordian! Gets smaller or bigger
depending on the Window size...it is quite beautiful.

Great for small screen lap top computers...

Val ;-)

--------