Question about writing touch-touch vs touch and touch

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 12 21:04:25 UTC 2008

when I sign "more and more and more" I have a slight circular movement in between each touch...  Do you know what I mean?  My camera is at school (and I am not) or I would film it and send it... I'll try to do that tomorrow--

cherie

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Frost <frost at signwriting.org>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:23:57 PM
Subject: [sw-l] Question about writing touch-touch vs touch and touch

Hello SW-list,

I have been writing up some documents and came across an issue as I
was rechecking my work. I am writing an inflection of the sign MORE to
mean increasingly more or more and more. I had originally written it
with the double touch , but it feel that it is more of a touch and touch rather than a touch-
touch as i had written. Do you think that adding arrow to show that it
is a longer movement will give that feeling of touch and touch rather
than touch-touch.   Or do you have any other ideas?

Adam