Question about writing touch-touch vs touch and touch

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 12 21:06:10 UTC 2008

The one with the two curved arrows is something like what I was thinking... each one moves up slightly, with a curve to it...

cherie

----- Original Message ----
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Cc: Adam Frost <frost at signwriting.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:53:02 PM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Question about writing touch-touch vs touch and touch

SignWriting List
June 12, 2008

Hi Adam!
It is true that the Touch-Touch (two Touch contact stars close
together) means two-very-small-quick-touches...

So to write two touches that occur slower, or change their speed, or
simply are not fast...would need to be written with some extra
symbols, like you already wrote with the longer arrows...that is a
good idea...

You could also add a Slow Movement Symbol...that is another idea: