Signmaker grouping and Previous and Next symbol selection.

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Jun 14 13:42:05 UTC 2008

Steve,

I was playing around with SignMaker.  I made a sign (hello) then
selected a group for moving.  That's cool!
A few observations:
1. I could deselect the whole group by making a selection in blank
space.  That's nice.
2. When selecting symbols to add to the group with Shift, sometimes I
moved the cursor slightly and the group moved.  Having an undo would
help to correct errors like that.  The arrows work nice to move things
back though. Good feature.
3. When rotating a group, the individual signs rotate in place rather
than the whole group.
4. A rubber band selection box would help in seeing what's being selected.

Then I established a signspelling sequence. It occurred to me that, once
a signspelling sequence was established, it would be a nice feature if
the select next symbol and select previous symbol commands followed that
sequence.  Sort of like a dynamic review of the sign spelling sequence.

Bill

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help