SignMaker with white symbols on a black background

Mon Jun 16 16:16:40 UTC 2008

Hi Andre,

The buttons are static images and part of the user interface.  When the
new SignMaker is integrated with SignPuddle it will use the existing
user interfaces, which will replace these buttons with the white on
black that currently exist.

Regards,
-Steve