SignWriting Image Server - Beta 3

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jun 18 20:07:07 UTC 2008

Well done Steve!
In the last few weeks I have learnt a lot about SignPuddle and like
everyone else I now find it an invaluable tool! Today I shared some the
things I've learnt to two Deaf key members of the team here, Karl and
Dorianne. They were also very impressed with SignPuddle and the big steps
taken forward in the area of SignWriting. They look forward to start using
Puddle very soon...
Thanks so much for this amazing tool!
Maria and the LSM team.