SignPuddle: Questions from the Maltese Team

Thu Jun 19 13:12:17 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
June 19, 2008

------------

On Jun 19, 2008, at 5:27 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> The private puddles do not appear on the copy screen, you are
> right.  I'll talk with Val.  Maybe they should be.
>
> For now, you can trick the software.  First log in.  Then find the
> sign to copy and press the copy button.  On the copy screen, instead
> of clicking on a flag, enter the following URL:
> http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=103
>
> Regards,
> -Steve

Hello Malta group, SW List and Steve!
Many thanks for the questions, and thank you for answering them,
Steve...

Regarding the flag-icons needed to copy signs from one puddle to the
next, actually I did do all the icons for the private web puddles, but
it may be that you do not realize where they are located...so here is
a diagram showing you...I placed the Private Web Puddle for Malta,
right next to the Public Web Puddle for Malta...see the attached
diagram.