The USA Map

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Sun Jun 22 07:07:27 UTC 2008

Hi Adam!

Great map, I'll learn these and amaze people with my knowledge here in
British Deaf Clubs  :)

Would you mind a few of suggestions...?

It might be a good idea to put some sort of copyright notice on the map,
or at least something to show that you made it, such as a URL to your
site. People will save this to their disks and then forget where it came
from!

Change the colour of the "blue" states to something more different from
the colour of the sea?

Could you make a bilingual version of the map as well, eg ASL and
English? The thing is that here in the UK most people don't know where
the different States are so it's difficult to learn directly from the
map.

Anyway, great map, and thanks!

Sandy