Broadcast corpus

Hasna Hocini h_hocini at YAHOO.FR
Sat Jun 28 23:17:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am the student of Mr. M. Zaremba. First, I want to thank you very much for the translation done to the broadcast corpus.

The translation has been done by paragraph. Can you please, tell me how we can  get the translation sentence by sentence? That's because for our work, we need to have a correspondence between a sentence from the spoken language and a sentence in the SignWriting language. I can do the work, what I need to know is how I can identify in the SWML file the end of a sentence?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Hasna  Hocini

 Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.