AW: [sw-l] correct Flemish sign?

DAC SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Mar 16 23:55:52 UTC 2008

Stefan -
I would be very honored if you would write that sign exactly as you
see it on the video...It would help me too, to see how you write it...

As you know, the symbols were designed to be placed near the fingers
that were opening or closing, so we could see which finger opened
first, second and third...but when the symbol is not near the fingers,
we don't know which one opened or closed first and second...

Here is the sign for FEW that shows which finger opens first, second
and third...The index finger opens first in this writing...

so your writing could help us, Stefan!

Val ;-)