After good throw at basketball

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 17 05:41:25 UTC 2008

This is WONDERFUL.  Very easy to read.

Charles Butler

DAC SignWriting <dac at signwriting.org> wrote: SignWriting List
March 16, 2008

On Mar 16, 2008, at 6:23 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> another try to write a short role-playing. A deaf guy performed well
> at a basketball game and this happened afterwards – smile
> Can you read it? Other suggestions?
>  Stefan ;-)

I think this is fabulous, Stefan! Yes, I can read it and it is very
clear to me...what about others on the list? If there is something you
can't read, ask us... One man is seen from the back - the back of the
head is written with parentheses around the head...and in the first
frame they are high-fiving each other! Then they are seen from
overhead after that, patting each other on the back, and then doing
that hand thing they do...smile...Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help