After good throw at basketball - here are three friends doing the hand thing

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 23 18:09:45 UTC 2008

Hello Stefan:
your image is great; thank you!
And if my book gets published in real paper and ink, I will agitate to
include this image in the last chapter with full credit to you.
And I did enjoy having a look at the various "Begruessungen" in the
German Puddle -- that Puddle has grown a bit since I last saw it; ! I
truly need to have a look at the other Sign Puddles more often.
Keep on with all the good work!
-- Kim