Deaf Church Videos with ASL Subtitles on YouTube

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Mar 28 17:35:11 UTC 2008

 Why not?  We are just experimenting and when the words go accross the screen they will interfere with the signs. Second, our song leaders need to have the signs in the same place. We are thinking of trying the next song with the signs at the bottom.

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp