Deaf Church Videos with ASL Subtitles on YouTube

DAC SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Mar 28 21:45:11 UTC 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 2:24 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Yes, we know how to do that with the English but we haven't figured
> out how to do it with the signs. Maybe something could work if we
> manipulate the signs before we transfer them to our program. We are
> forced to put the signs underneath the video instead of on top. With
> PowerPoint we can make clearer signs but we want to put signs on top
> of videos instead of still shots.

To have Yellow signs on a black background, you can do that in
SignPuddle right now....

1. Click on the Customize Button, if it is an individual sign...or
click on the ColumnMaker button if it is a sign-sentence

2. Change the color of the background to black...

3. Change the color of the signs to yellow...

White on black does not work yet in SignPuddle, but other colors, such
as Yellow or Light Blue on black does work...

See attached diagram...

Then copy it into your video....