Lessons: Diagonal Movement

DAC SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Mar 30 16:40:33 UTC 2008

On Mar 30, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Carl Jones wrote:
> I understand how they work now, but I can't think of any signs that
> use any horizontal signs.  Really, my brain is fried!

How about the sign AIRPLANE TAKING OFF ?!

1. Go to the ASL Puddle Dictionary.

2. Login.

3. Search for AIRPLANE, to see how that general sign is written.

4. To create your new sign AIRPLANE TAKING OFF...click on the
SignMaker Icon on the left of the screen.

5. In SignMaker, create your new sign, using the Diagonal Movement
arrow.

6. Click on the ADD TO SIGNPUDDLE button, and now it will be in the
dictionary!

7. Then search for your new sign.

8. Right-click directly on the sign and copy it or save it.

9. Send it to us here on the list to read it...or tell us to look in
SignPuddle to read your new sign...

smile...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help