Two Deaf Church videos captioned in SignWriting

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 1 21:13:21 UTC 2008

Query on proper way to write a sign.

The sign is "oito", the letter 8 in Brasilian Sign Language.

The video is at http://www.acessobrasil.org.br/libras/

I wrote it as an "E" + "S" in the SignPuddle.

My recollection of this sign is an "S" with a wrist twist rather than E to an S.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote: I think that sounds like a great idea too, Nancy...

Thanks for your input!

And congrats, once again, to the Deaf Church, for creating these captioned videos...

Val ;-)

---------