Announcing: the SignWriting Image Server beta

Tue May 6 15:05:08 UTC 2008

Hi Jonathan,

The main document uses SWIS to create the SignWriting images:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/swis

We've been using a test conversion page to compare the IMWA image to the
ISWA image.  You can take a peek if you want, but the page is going to
be moved in the next week or so.  You can change the "sgn=" to any valid
1.5 puddle.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/bsw_dev/compare.php?sgn=4

I'm currently working on the SWML conversion to STML.  I should have a
test version of SignPuddle ready in a couple of weeks.

What kind of test document did you want to see?

Regards.
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help