Visiting other Deaf Communities

Ida Frank deafchildrensmissionary at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 10 00:35:32 UTC 2008

Hi
  My name is Ida Frank. I work with the deaf in Syracuse NY. I am also a clown.

  In 2009, I am hoping to make a trip to South Africa to visit schools for the deaf and other places that work with deaf children.

  I am looking for other places to visit too. I will be in London, the first week in February but after that I am open.

  Is there any one in Spain or France. Amsterdam is a place of interest too.

  Can any one help me?

  Here is my email address: deafchildrensmissionary at yahoo.com.

  Sincerely,
  Ida Frank