SignWriting Linguistics Society Conference - Callfor Papers - EDITED

Mon May 19 23:19:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 19, 2008

Yes...this is a huge job to put all this together and it is
impressive...I didn't realize that Gallaudet was available for
conferences in this way...what a wonderful opportunity for all of us!

So THANK YOU, Charles, for taking the time and effort...

I can imagine the dates for conferences have to be confirmed way in
advance, to capture the best dates and times for the facilities to be
available?

So if the Abstracts are due September 1st, 2008, is there enough time
to setup the conference by October 2008? You will need some assistants
to help you ;-)

Val ;-)

-------------

On May 19, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Adam Frost wrote:

> I personally understand this to mean any sign language can be used
> as the language of the presentator's topic that he or she chooses.
> Then the next paragraph just limits what topic can be picked.
> (Basically anything as long as it is related to SignWriting.) I
> think it is very clear as is. Good job Charles in putting this
> together. Quite a bit of work. I know I'd never be able to pull
> something like this together. I know that it will be a good
> conference. I look forward to it. ;-)
>
> Adam

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting