SignPuddle 2.0 requests and ideas

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 23 02:28:13 UTC 2008

Keyboarding system for SignWriting (update to the old SignWriter so that it can be used on-line.

Some sort of interface to save SignText as a Web file to post on Wikipedia.

Charles

Steve Slevinski <slevin at signpuddle.net> wrote: Hi List,

Tomorrow I'm going to start updating SignPuddle to use the SignWriting
Image Server.

The data conversion from the IMWA  to the ISWA should be nearly flawless
for all of the existing SignPuddle dictionaries.  I'll be releasing a
GPL project that handles the conversion.

After the SWIS integration I'm going to be making some improvements to
SignPuddle.  I was wondering if anyone had any requests or ideas.

Here's a partial list of areas I'm going to be looking into:
- Import and export
- Paging for long SignText documents
- Symbol subsets for SignMaker and SignText
- Custom settings for size, color, and background

Regards,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help