SignPuddle 2.0 requests and ideas

Fri May 23 14:31:31 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 23, 2008

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> would there be any way to search by
> the name of the person that entered the sign.... (source)
> for example in my case... ACPG

I second that!

We need to search by Terms, Text and Source ...finding all the signs
that are written by one person would really help when teaching, or
when editing your own signs...to have all the signs list for you,
written by that one source...

I have needed this recently myself, because I have been teaching a few
people how to write, using SignPuddle, but sometimes they can't
remember the names of the signs that they wrote, and not all of the
signs are recently entered...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help