AW: [sw-l] Finger touch

Sat May 31 17:02:39 UTC 2008

Hi Val,

thanks for this lesson – ha  and do not worry about a missing handshape.

And it it great to use necessary pieces to be able to construct
handshapes...

I understand your idea of the the "relationship of the fingers that are
sticking up"...

Just one more question if I use it for my TT-Font design. Compared to your
“construction” You see that I kept the same thick (or in this case better
thin line) for the pinky – from my point of view it is easier to read and
will not be misunderstood as two or three fingers like in other handshapes
... what do you think?

Stefan ;-)

  _____