Finger touch

Sat May 31 17:43:16 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 31, 2008

Hi Stefan -

Yes...your symbol is very close...the base should be just a little
skinnier like the other handshapes...yours is a little thicker, but
TrueType is an art and i know you know what you are doing! I am always
impressed with your True Type fonts, Stefan!

I just did this diagram in Photoshop to show you how I would have
constructed that symbol, if it were in the ISWA...of course you are
right that the top finger should not be so dark...and technically we
could have constructed it that way without a paint program, in
SignPuddle this morning, but I did not take the time...so here is how
I would do it if it were an "official symbol" :