SignWriting on "not the wikipedia weekly"

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 4 08:22:40 UTC 2008

Hoi,
With pleasure I may inform you that the latest episode of "Not the Wikipedia
Weekly", a podcast with news about all things wiki does include a sizeable
portion about SignWriting at the end. It starts round about the 15th minute
of the cast. Now I am not really an expert on the subject on sign languages
and SignWriting and we talked after the recording about it some more. We
think that it would be great to have an episode just about SignWriting and
the request for an American Sign Language Wikipedia.

We have invited Valerie and Steve to be part of this future episode and it
would be cool to have your questions about Wikipedia and Wikipedia for sign
languages. So let us have your questions so that this episode may even more
relevant and interesting..

NB as we are giving "not the Wikipedia Weekly" more of a meta approach, the
project will be renamed to "Wikivoices"

Thanks,
       Gerard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ntww35.ogg