SignWriting on "not the wikipedia weekly"

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 4 15:41:16 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 4, 2008

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for informing us about the "Not the Wikipedia Weekly". That
is a great name! I visited the site and as far as I understand it, it
is like a radio program...and audio program...about news on Wikipedia-
related topics. I look forward to listening to the whole program
shortly...

And I look forward to the SignWriting portion at the end of the
program...so I will write again after I have listened to it...too bad
our Deaf List members cannot listen to it, but I will write again with
a summary of what is said, for the List...

And yes, of course Steve and I will be delighted to be a part of a
future episode! Thank you for inviting us to speak. Let's setup an
appointment...

"Wikivoices" is a good name! Maybe someday, you can have a visual
American Sign Language version as well ;-))

Steve tells me that the SignWriting MediaWiki Plugin has been
downloaded 6 times so far.  Steve is curious if we'll get any
feedback. Feedback is very welcome...

I will write again with a list of possible questions and maybe the
List members can help me finalize the list of questions for you...

More soon -

Sutton at SignWriting.org