Val's parents in the San Diego Union Tribune

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 12 19:09:43 UTC 2008

That is truly wonderful. I remember your dad talking about it one of
the many times we talked while I have been down working with you in
San Diego. I think that it was because of my showing the song that I
wrote, so it came up. When we were talking about it, he said that it
should probably get professionally done. I am glad to see that it has
finally happened. I guess I better get my promise going. Ha! ;-)

Adam