translating signmaker interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 13 15:01:10 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!
I am back...sorry for my silence. I actually took the day off yesterday!

The Czech Interface is already translated (at least last time I
looked ;-))

I just have to do the icons that Honza mentions...I will do that
now...the words were too long to fit in the space, so we kept the old
icons until I could get to doing them, and then I didn't get to it...

So Honza...sit tight. Don't do anything please, and let me take care
of it...I will try to do it today ;-)

Val ;-)

--------